By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point points. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0.20.
- Free delivery for orders over € 69* Maximum 15 kg weight *
- Purchases 100% Safe and Guaranteed
- Return within 14 days
- Cash on delivery (3 Euro)
NBF Lanes - Hepatogen tablets for dogs
Complementary feed for dogs with particular nutritional purposes .
Support of liver function in case of chronic liver failure of the dog.
Hepatogen cane provides :
Mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS), Milk thistle extract, Soy lecithin, Choline chloride, Artichoke extract, Vitamin E, Curcuma longa extract, Zinc.
Support of liver function in case of chronic liver failure in dogs.
Dog Hepatogen can be used as an adjuvant in case of:
- primary hepatic dysfunction of the dog
- secondary liver dysfunction of the dog following drug poisoning, infectious or parasitic diseases
- prolonged use of drugs
- debilitated or elderly subjects with decreased hepatic functional reserve
- food allergies and / or intolerances
- particular stressful situations (food, environmental)
- chronic intestinal dysfunction
- states of convalescence and functional recovery.
Instructions for Use
Hepatogen cane should be administered, initially up to 6 months, directly into the mouth or added to normal food, every day at the rate of ½ tablet per day up to 10 kg bodyweight; 1 tablet per day from 10 to 20 kg of body weight; 2 tablets per day from 20 to 40 kg body weight; 3 tablets per day over 40 kg bodyweight