By buying this product you can collect up to 2 point points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0.40.
Nutraceutical supplement specifically formulated to combat the pathologies of the lower urinary tract of the dog.
- Free delivery for orders over € 69* Maximum 15 kg weight *
- Purchases 100% Safe and Guaranteed
- Return within 14 days
- Cash on delivery (3 Euro)
NBF Lanes - Urikrill Cane in pearls
Urikrill dog is the first nutraceutical supplement specifically formulated to combat the pathologies of the lower urinary tract in dogs (LUTD), mainly caused by bacterial infections (UTI). Thanks to the synergistic action of its components, it counteracts bacterial adhesion to the bladder epithelium, thus favoring its elimination through the urine.
Urikrill dog is indicated as a nutraceutical treatment in case of:
- pathologies of the lower urinary tract of the dog, with a prevalent infectious component.
- urinary infections due to antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- prevention, especially in older dogs, where drug treatment is not always possible.
- prevention of proximal (renal) urinary tract diseases resulting from distal infections.
Fish oil, Krill oil, D-Mannose (11.50%), Products obtained from the processing of herbs (Laspedeza Capitata Mich., Orthosiphon Stamineus Bent.), Dried fruit squeezing residue (Vaccinium Macrocarpon Aiton 11.50% ), Glucosamine Sulphate (7.66%), Gelatin (bovine), Glycerol, Sorbitol.
Nutritional intake per pearl
|Fish oil||350 mg|
|Krill oil||35 mg|
|Lespedeza Capitata||50 mg|
|Glucosamine sulfate||100 mg|
METHOD OF USE
Urikrill dog should be administered directly into the mouth or added to normal food, every day, for a period of at least 30 days at the rate of:
- 1 pearl every other day up to 10 kg live weight
- 1 pearl per day up to 20 kg live weight
- 2 pearls per day from 20 kg body weight up to 40 kg body weight
- 3 pearls per day over 40 kg live weight
It is recommended to seek the advice of a veterinarian before use or before extending the period of use.