Every dog has a natural chewing need.
We often notice this even in puppy age when our beloved four-legged friend is our institution, or chews our shoes.
In nature, the wolf cleans its teeth by chewing on hard bones and cares for them in the resting phases.
But our dogs rarely chew bones.
In order to ensure sufficient dental care and employment , it makes sense to give dogs the opportunity to chew.
Our Canophera mastications in real coffee wood are an ideal solution and are characterized by numerous advantages:
- They are calorie- free and free from animal and artificial ingredients .
Hence, they are also suitable for dogs who are struggling with obesity or allergies.
- Due to the special wood of the coffee plant, chewing practically does not produce splinters , only the fine wood fibers dissolve.
These are absolutely harmless and can be easily swallowed and digested.
- Since the coffee is much harder than wood from local forests, a long chewing pleasure is guaranteed.
Canophera chews for dogs are available in three sizes.
- Snack from coffee wood size S (about 50-200g)
- Snack from coffee wood size M (about 200-400g)
- Snack from coffee wood size L (about 400-800g)
As this is a natural product, we cannot provide exact size information.
Each product is unique and different in shape, size and diameter.