By buying this product you can collect up to 3 point points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.60.
- Free delivery for orders over € 69* Maximum 15 kg weight *
- Purchases 100% Safe and Guaranteed
- Return within 14 days
- Cash on delivery (3 Euro)
Exspot is applied directly to the dog's skin in one or two places, at the base of the neck and the base of the tail. From these locations the product is distributed evenly over the entire skin surface of the dog.
It is advisable to repeat the application of Exspot spot-on every 4 weeks for the entire period of presence of external parasites.
Method of administration
- Detach the tube of Exspot by folding the case along the dotted line.
- Free the tube of Exspot from the wrapper. Keeping the tube upright, cut with scissors or remove the apical end of the tube. Prevent the contents of the tube from coming into contact with your hands. Use protective gloves.
- Apply the contents of the tube of Exspot directly on the dog's skin, taking care to remove the surrounding hair: make sure that the product comes into direct contact with the dog's skin and does not slip on the hair.
The use of shampoo before applying Exspot on does not compromise the effectiveness of the product. Treated dogs should not be bathed until 12 hours have elapsed after treatment.
For dogs weighing less than / equal to 15 kg: 1 pipette of 1 ml. on the dog's skin in the area bounded by the 2 shoulder blades. For dogs between 15 and 40 kg in weight: apply 2 pipettes of 1 ml., One between the two shoulder blades and the other on the region of the rump, at the base of the tail. For dogs weighing more than 40 kg: apply 2 pipettes of 2 ml., One between the two shoulder blades and the other on the region of the rump, at the base of the tail.
Exspot spot-on can also be applied to puppies from 2 weeks of age.
Do not use on lactating bitches. On pregnant bitches use only according to the benefit / risk assessment of your veterinarian.