By buying this product you can collect up to 3 point points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0.60.
- Free delivery for orders over € 69* Maximum 15 kg weight *
- Purchases 100% Safe and Guaranteed
- Return within 14 days
- Cash on delivery (3 Euro)
Candioli Renal N 70 gr is a complementary feed for dogs and cats
Maltodextrin 13.3.6, Fructoligosaccharides 4.1.14, Sodium pyrophosphate (Phosphorus 23.3%, Sodium 17.3%) 11.3.13, Yeast and similar products 12.1.5, Lupine protein meal 3.9.7
ADDITIVES per kg
- Botanically defined natural products: Olea europea mg 20,000
- Vitamins, provitamins and chemically defined substances: Vitamin C 3a300 mg 50,000 - Vitamin B6 3a831 mg 5,000
- Folic acid 3a316 mg 2,000 - Vitamin B12 mg 100
- Vitamin E / racemic alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700 IU 8
- Intestinal flora stabilizers: Enterococcus faecium DMS 10663 / NCIMB 10415 4b1707 mg 8.690
Crude protein 1.5% - Crude fiber 0.5% - Crude oils and fats 1.0% - Crude ash 0.5% - Humidity 4.0% - Calcium 0.025% - Phosphorus 0.004% - Sodium 0.030%
Renal N provides fructo-oligosaccharides, polyphenols in olive oil, Enterococcus faecium and vitamins that promote the maintenance of normal metabolism and suitable intestinal function.
Mix Renal N to the usual food ration at the rate of 0.2 g of powder per kg of body weight per day, corresponding to the following daily dosages:
- 1 small scoop every 2.5 kg of weight
- 1 large scoop every 10 kg of weight
The daily dose can be divided into 2-3 administrations, based on the number of main meals.
Administer Renal N in 30-day cycles, following the instructions provided by the veterinarian.
It is preferable to mix the product with wet food.
In case of dry feeding only, slightly moisten the food to allow a good adhesion of the powder and its complete intake.
It is recommended to seek the advice of a veterinarian before use or before extending the period of use.
Water at will is recommended.